Thursday, September 14, 2017

September 23rd 2017 Phenomenon Explained by Trinity


I want to mention my birthday is coming up. That is September 23rd and I'm turning 30. and since about September of 2015 I have been on high alert for this date here in 2017 specifically. It is marking one "hell" of a timeline shift here on Earth! An event our old souls are lucky to be here to witness! What Christians like to refer to as the Apocalypse or Return Of The Beast/Dragon or Christs second coming. To me and my very first blog I ever wrote here in 2014 was labeled "The Apocalypse of Unconsciousness". And Have Wisdom In The New Year. Epiphan-ation-ized , Spiritual Awakening , Delving Into The "Under World" and "Heaven" with Hermes and the Trixters

That's is what's coming into manifestation NOW, not to say that I wasn't in my own paradigm of undergoing that myself early. Not every bit of it may be truth in the present now, but it has relevancy.

I also wanted to mention that for as long as I can remember, since about Sophomore Year of high school I began going by the alias DivineRapture23. I was always asked why i chose said alias and I just told them that it's something my ex husband (husband at the time) had gave me an idea for. I was sick and tired of bouncing between so many "names" I wanted one that would stick for like... forever. He had been naming his computer hard drives "Divine Light" and "Divine Rapture". I loved that name and told him i was going to steal it for my own alias. Ever since it's just fit with me. I always felt a part of the Divine... a part of God on a deep level. I was christian and believed even then the Rapture would happen in this lifetime. It took me many years to come out of FEAR of this up and coming moment soon to be upon us! and well #23 if my fave number and my birthday. Who knew that my alias all these years - until I learned I was Trinity - was predicting this moment in time now.

 I woke up on 9/4 to a conversation about the date of my birthday on facebook. Days prior already feeling something stirring under the surface - a message I have for years have been attempting to get out into the open and only now are people seeming interested. This is no joke!


David Hopkins Posted:

Can someone explain in easy to understand terms what is "supposed" to be happening on 9/23? I don't need memes I need explanation!



How about both Meme's and an explanation!

Many people chimed in and I am going to include what I felt had synchronistic truth, and then you can hear my opinion on it all.

"I'll chime in as I just found this post... September's Equinox is a huge gateway where "you can't bring any old unconscious programs/realities through". I'll piggy back Lisa Brown's mornings information quickly, as I am running out the door. "YOU/WE have the ability to make a difference, by being love, by being kind, by sharing, by touching the hearts of others, by re-educating as love, by respecting other's decisions for their own journeys, by opening portals and closing them too. You have the capability to BE THE EXAMPLE of what Christed Light is, by using your reSOURCEs to reach others, by investing fully in NEW EARTH for all of us to come to be here together again. We move into "more consciousness" and every EVENT is to unify us all more substantially too. Resistance/insistence has to dissolve or be broken, so it's important to see where you hold this inside of you. This will determine the experiences you/we all have on a daily basis, as everything transmits out to create the reality we actually walk in and experience here now." So it is pretty important if we wish to live in a PeaceFULL, Loving, Kinder (add more high vibe words if you like) To anchor in this loving light and see where you/we are still holding tension."-Jim Wohlford

"You know how movies and such always show future dates of stuff?? They've done that forever now.
But what really caught my attention was Evan Almighty. Have you seen that movie??
Evan basically starts turning into Noah and is instructed to build an Ark. Everyone thinks he's nuts and he's just trying to understand what's going on while trying to get that Ark built by himself.Here's the wild part! There's a part where he's eating dinner with his family and he hears the weather man talking and he gets the date 9/22. And Evan is like "IS THAT WHEN IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?!?" And his family looks at him confused. Haha The movie takes you into the next day and on that day it is 9/23!!!! And that's the day everything goes down in the movie. Same date as the whole Revelations thing. I thought of you immediately because of the whole Ark thing. And even more ironic??? God informs him that the right way to change the world is by doing one Act of Random Kindness (ARK) at a time." - Jacklynn Haight

"It's an alignment in the stars. This alignment hasn't happened in 2 thousand years and will not happen for 2 thousand more years. It was written about in revelations. It is incredibly significant. The blood moons, the full solar eclipse, the great alignment on sept 23 & the next eclipse 7 years from now are all in correspondence with prophecies and revelations. It is the "end times" but also the beginning of a very significant shift for our galaxy and man kind. The veil is literally going to be lifted. There is a SPLIT happening that will end in 2020. Those who are conscious and put in the self work will be living in a different reality of harmony along side a reality of chaos & destruction." - Lolo Schmidt

 "The actual lifting of the veil. ...forced to face your shadows, no more smoke and mirrors, no more band aids....cold hard truth will be forced into everyone's core. Many won't be able to handle it(Cornell, bennington) shadows (phantoms) break thru the lower dimensions "hell on earth" if you will...won't be an overnight *happening* but already -it has begun -Prophecy says either return of Christ conscience or Antichrist depending on the state of mankind....clearly we are close (to "christ") but not truly there yet.  things are gonna "get worse before better" [at least for those who want to be sticks in the mud and remain in those lower consciousness states] - Daniel Coleman


"Main consensus show the coming of a new Christ among the Christian followers. Among the scientists a possible view of neibru. I believe it will just be rare view of Leo with 12 stars instead of it regular 9 and Jupiter will appear within Virgo at what would be her womb" - Dominic Fleet (that reminds me of Jupiter Ascending the movie. I feel like Jupiter my sign is a Virgo/Libra cusp and i just created this 12 card Trinity spread. It went from 11 to 12 over the coarse of a week, i realized it needed an overall numerology card) - Dominic Fleet

"There's a prophecy by Jesus right. But you won't find this in the Bible. It's in a book called the nag hammadi, & goes something like this. The Sun will go black for the whole world to see. The turmoil to accompany this, is something that has to come to pass. They are but birthing pains he says. Jupiter is currently in the womb of the constellation Virgo, and the 23 is like the due date. The planet will have been there for what would be 9 months. In revelation they refer to the constellation as the virgin, and even make mention of Aquarius. "When the Waterman Comes". There are astrological references throughout the theology, despite how one might feel towards said ideology. Even in the book of Job, there is mention of Arcturus, Orion, & the fucking Pleiades. In this Nag Hammadi, the answers are more evident. When asked by his students, How do you get here? (Like in the physical form). By attaching to the seed of man. Even stating that he held the form of Gabrielle, in the time before himself. He talks much & more about the great generation to come. How will we know them when we see them? They will be the ones to describe themselves as being like angels, he says. They will be the ones to talk of Nibiru. It doesn't stop there. There is much and more." - Melissa Kyle Worsham


"A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth.… She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod." -Danielle White Feather Tharp

David Hopkins -

"That sounds to me like the "Awakened" will then be able to ignore the rest of the world in turmoil Because they say they are "living in harmony" with chaos while those in chaos suffer. That sounds to me like people are saying there will be those "Left behind". Those who know about it and allow bad to happen are as guilty as those who cause it. Is it Awakened or Enlightened to observe without feeling or compassion "to be neutral and observe" to suffering around them? I think some are taking this "sense of detachment" to the Enlightened a bit far.


"Those left behind are making that choice just as those who will be ascending are making theirs". - Angela Hansen



My response to those who feel this way:

The thing is there is no such thing as guilt and blame shame or fear. We don't play that game anymore . It's a frequency we CHOOSE or can shut the door on; in which the majority of us are no longer playing into that paradigm of emotions ruling our lives. we aren't abandoning anyone we love, but neither are they our responsibility; they must do the work to free and liberate themselves and take their own power back; no one else can do it for them. Though those of us who have broken that barrier we can be examples of the Christ Consciousness. We are choosing to step in to the higher frequency becoming way showers. They will be in their own suffering and that will then manifest a less blissful environment for them and our detachment will allow it so it doesn't equally do so for us already remaining in this blissful frequency we've been working hard over lifetimes to bring here. if they follow our examples that we leave behind every step of our journey, Just like that of the Buddha, Krishna and Yeshua;  they too can be elevated above all that suffering and come into the same frequency of love and compassion as we are in and also be able to be neutral and observe while helping in that state. This blog goes through most of this process.












If we succumb to our suffering and continue to live in that world of BSGF, that we once did and have seemingly risen above; how can we help anyone else out of their's if we keep allowing ourselves to stoop back into that frequency just because their journey requires them to stay there a bit longer but it is NOT required of us. So how is that fair to those who busted their MerKaBahs to get here? We're all co creators- lets not sit on the fence in defense. Compassion and humility are still very present- whether we seem "cold" or not, we are the opposite and passionately on fire and we are simply maintaining our boundaries. We are open and and in the allowance for all creation in this dualistic plane. There is always a yin to a yang, and we all have a choice













"Except you forgot one thing. There are folks that have mental disabilities like autistic and retardation and other physical or mental health issues that prevent them to help themselves. We will not let one person left behind, period!" - Linda Simon

My response was that my husband is just that as are my children and myself to a degree. It certainly
doesn't make things easy but nothing is impossible. There is a possibility to change all of that, and my family is. Disability is no excuse. If an individual with or without a dis-ease/ability are open to change and willing to learn, they will. My husband has a hole in his head; a piece of his Brain is missing since childhood; but hes brilliant and can still learn and has amazing gifts! He's diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Those with disabilities and mental illness are actually the ones with the activation codes and ability to change this planet. They are stronger than they realize and hope is NOT lost for
them! They are the free shamans of the ancient times. They are the broken fragments to the computer that was severed a long time ago. Together we are brilliant! All the Indego's, Crystal, rainbows, Yellows and Blues. Every ray of the "spectrum".


The only limitation is fear and doubt of the self. If they have willingness to grow past that they will. People with disabilities are taking their power back, all across the globe there are miraculous stories. Sure there are some pretty unfortunate people who can't make those choices but there is help available to them; if not we all chose our life here and what we would experience prior to incarnation; we chose it and it continues in life to be a choice! Even in ones most disabled state. Unfortunately we don't get to choose who stays behind and who goes they did and do whether they conscious about it or not. But the fact is, we can't save everyone and we should focus on saving ourselves by going into our hearts and making a change for the better in our world starting there, and pointing people in the direction to do that same thing. Love thyself as you are. Here is a great article explaining a little bit about all of this and the Twin Flame or "Enlightened" groups missions







I presented the prediction I received in September 2016 in California on Mount Shasta with my beloved. Our first trip out of state together.

I am a blue ray Crystal Skull Keeper, transforming into a yellow/golden ray, bringing in the Golden Age.

On my actual birthday a RAPTURE of sorts will happen whether this is a personal experience or healing of the heart or a global event - I can't predict how it'll go.

All that is known is that this date is THE EVENT many have been waiting for.


It shows the ending of a cycle was in 12/21/12 on 7/26/13 a new dream was seeded and the yellow rays where seeded. there is a clearing and purifying stage of 7ish years from 2015-2020 that will take place. and on september 23 2017 we will all experience a "rapture" of sorts. Around October 4th the disclosure and opening of the books will begin and move through a 10 year cycle. removal of religion and breaking down of the matrix will take place.

These two pictures of tarot spreads where done for me while I was at the Shambala Center at the base of the mountain. I got to meet with the Crystal Skull Keeper there and I learned I am also one. She is who in that moment wrote this prophecy out for me. I knew I was part of a greater plan, and she told me I needed to start using my voice- get singing lessons because a gift is there that will transform the world! I did a reading for myself also before Susan did this reading and it just clarified my purpose as Trinity. On this day also I purchased my 13th Crystal Skull of Mookaite Jasper and was gifted the Andaura Angel Wing that is a form of glass particularly formed on Shasta in different shades. I was given it on my birthday: I will picture a bit further down.


This picture depicts whats happening this September and if you click it you can read a very informative article on the process. It goes well into the month of September explaining all the moon and planet phases. Not only will a Timeline Shift occur on MY 30th BIRTHDAY on the 23rd, but so WILL THE ENTIRE PLANET AND HUMANITY. ITS A COSMIC REBIRTH! I personally am stepping into my 3 and 30 Vibration which is my life path number in numerology, and it shows up multiple times in my name. it is also the creation number, expression number, there are ton's of famous individuals like Bruce Springsteen born on my same date who are a #3 - I hope to become just as successful someday with my talents! Most importantly it is the number of Mastery, the number of Trinity. The year of 2018 won't be a bland one... it equals an 11 which steps us even deeper into the energies available to us in new beginnings.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TO ME, TO YOU, TO TRINITY, TO HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Trinity Kay Kula was feeling restless.
August 24, 2015 · 
Wow so universe is downloading information to me that is terrifying but necessary to know to be prepared.
Why im being guided to lake Powell when on my birthday; basically a huge shifting point is going to occur....basically Armageddon.
an earthquake could destroy everything from cali to the very edges of Cheyenne and colorado. Utah is right in the area that people could need helicopters to get to safety. We could get trapped there (although id rather be there in one of the places I consider "heaven" at a time this catastrophic!) I am praising GOD that my children will be with ME during this period... somehow even with all this stuff going on, and predictions and occurring events; I feel a deep inner peace. I feel protected, supported, guided, untouchable

A change is coming to this planet. Ready yourselves beloveds. Journey into your heart center, connect with Jesus and any other unconditionally loving guide you can recognize and allow Christ Consciousness to transform you. if you do not do so now, and choose to drag your feet in the mud, you will be left behind with the chaos that is currently surrounding us all. Allow God back into your lives, realize the Divinity within you, see God in ALL, we are One, just LOVE LOVE LOVE. Leave this 3D muck and follow us into the 5D where we anchor Heaven to Earth together. Change your mind and your lives before its too late. Be grateful for all you have in this moment because by September no ones lives are ever going to be the same. My birthday September 23 2015 is the official "doomsday" but let us not focus on the darkness of this day, let us focus on the change that is upon humanity and our beautiful Gaia...the transformation and purging and healing that is necessary for us to progress further in our evolution and ascension.

This is the day of the Rapture that Jesus/Yeshua forewarned and the bible sort of fortold. Go within your own hearts to be liberated and save yourselves by finding yourSelf. He is NOT returning in physical form, you are not separated from him, never have been. It is an illusion that there was EVER any separation between yourself and God/Creator/Source. Youve been shown proof of energy, USE IT! with this energy you can repair your own junk DNA, heal and activate your cells for they only respond when YOU command them to!!! Get to work and start LOVING THYSELF!!! Integrate your crystalline body! Awaken children of God, recognize who you are and put on the armor that has been perfectly formed to you for you are royalty and this is the time to prepare for battle!!! Carry your sword of Truth and make every single swing count!!!
I AM Trinity
I AM TRUTH
I AM light
I AM unconditional LOVE
I AM Christ Consciousness in expression
I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment