Thursday, September 14, 2017

Energetic Divorce Technique and my Experience February 2017

A friend posted this and i wanted to pass it on. Pretty amazing
Energetic Divorce
Have you ever wondered why it isn't that easy to end a relationship that has run it's course? You make each other miserable perhaps, but you can't bring yourselves to separate from each other. Maybe it is because you have been together many lifetimes. Maybe that initial impulse when you first met wasn't kismet but a recognition of someone that you have known very intimately in a past era.
Maybe the reason your partner always seemed to know you so well is because they really do know you so well. Maybe they have had lifetimes to study you. But that doesn't mean that you were meant to be together. Maybe this is the life that you are meant to finally end a relationship that has been following you through the ages. Maybe you are strong enough to end it now and are ready for another adventure.
In past lifetimes, maybe you have made vows to your current mate that you will be devoted to them forever. Maybe the devotion you presently show them, you had actually made in another time. Maybe you vowed to love them for ever. So possibly, it isn't love that brought you together but an antiquated agreement made in a simpler time. That, "I will love you forever" that was said many lifetimes ago, may still have some sticking power. Maybe it needs to be unglued from both of your energy fields. Maybe you can do you both a favor by unsticking you both from an old agreement.
Maybe you both cursed each other. A curse is merely an intention that is nailed into reality with passion. It can be as simple as saying, "You will never love anyone as much as you love me". Or "You will be miserable without me". Maybe you both are not so in love, or meant to be together. Maybe you both are merely walking through the curses that you have both put on each other.
When two people are intimate, they share all their resources. It is like their energy goes into a communal pool; which both partake of. But when you break up and separate, each person takes a part of the joined energy. You take some of theirs, they take some of yours. When you meet again in another lifetime and are drawn to this stranger, it may be because you are seeing your own energy in them. No wonder you were so drawn to this person, you were seeing a missing piece of yourself in them.
These taps were given to me from my Spirit Guides as a protocol to undo the energetic entanglement that we have done to each other. When a couple breaks up, they return all their possessions to each other. This protocol is doing the same thing energetically. It is the layman given the tool to untangle the energetic mess that they have have wrapped themselves in with another person.There is no need to give your power away ever again. Now you have the perfect tool.
There are couples that don't know if they are meant to be together or not. The beauty of doing these taps is, if you are really meant to be together, doing these taps will just clean the slate and recalibrate a relationship If you are meant to to stay together, you will stay together.
This protocol is simply meant to put your fate back in your own hands where it should be. It is not merely words. Doing this protocol is you being the shaman, It is you being empowered. It is you taking back your energy and releasing the things that have been weighing you down. It is also repairing your energy field so that you are not susceptible in the future.
It may feel so freeing to do these taps in regard to your partner, that you may want to do them regarding every person in your life. You may want to untangle yourself from every family member, co-worker, boss and friend. You may even want to do this protocol with every organization or idea that has held you back. Here is to you freeing yourself in a very profound way. Maybe in releasing all entanglements, you can finally get an understanding of who you really are unhindered and free.
(Say each statement 3 times out loud while CONTINUOUSLY tapping on the top of your head at the crown chakra and say it fourth time while tapping on your chest at the heart chakra)
"I release being with ___________ out of habit; in all moments"
"I release feeling dependent on ____________; in all moments"
"I release feeling beholden to ___________ ; in all moments"
"I release being enslaved to ___________; in all moments"
"I recant all vows and agreements between myself and __________; in all moments"
"I remove all curses between myself and __________; in all moments" 
"I sever all strings and cords between myself and __________; in all moments"
"I dissolve all karmic ties between myself and __________; in all moments" 
"I remove all the pain, burden, limitations and engrams that _________ has put on me; in all moments"
"I remove all the pain, burden, limitations and engrams that I have put on ___________; in all moments"
"I take back all the Joy, Love, Abundance, Freedom, Health, Success, Security, Companionship, Creativity, Peace, Life, Wholeness, Beauty, Enthusiasm, Contentment, Spirituality, Enlightenment and Confidence that ____________ has taken from me; in all moments" 
"I give back all that I have taken from ____________; in all moments"
"I withdraw all my energy from ____________': in all moments"
"I release resonating with ______________; in all moments"
"I release emanating with ______________; in all moments"
"I remove all of _____________ from my sound frequency; in all moments"
"I remove all of _____________ from my light body; in all moments"
"I shift my paradigm from __________ to Joy, Love, Abundance, Freedom, Health, Success, Security, Companionship, Creativity, Peace, Life, Wholeness, Beauty, Enthusiasm, Contentment, Spirituality, Enlightenment and Confidence; in all moments"
"I strip all illusion off of ___________; in all moments"
"I transcend ____________; in all moments"
"I repair and fortify the Wei Chi on all my bodies; in all moments" 
"I align all my bodies; in all moments"
"I am centered and empowered in divine love; in all moments"
"I make space in this world to know true Love: in all moments"
"I remove all blockages to knowing true love; in all moments"
"I stretch my capacity to recognize true love; in all moments"
"I stretch my capacity to embrace true love; in all moments"
This opportunity to free yourself is my gift to you. The gift that you can give yourself is to recognize it's value and to take this technique seriously. Devotion to a true love is noble. But many of us have spiritually outgrown blind loyalty. It is important for everyone's empowerment, to know the difference.

I cannot remember the name of the original poster of this but if she comes by this please remind me and i will credit you properly!

This is a vision that spirit has shown me related to twin flames. Everybody need not resonate with it. Take what you resonate with and leave the rest.

we all have gone through a major planetary shift. The energies were intense and we all responded differently to it. But it was a major shift and pushed us all more towards light.

 not only twins but others also released blockages related to the childhood. Divine has helped us all in Inner child healing in a tremendous way. We didn't ask for it but they felt it really necessary to clear those blocks for aware and unaware individuals. It had stopped us from releasing the baggage as the issues were very deep-seated. Now.....this inner child has healed so much that he/she is not frightened at all of anyone. This inner child always had the fear of unknown. When this child has healed, adult's journey would go smooth now. Spirit showed the images of many children ready to get hanged. Their eyes were blazing with such a light and confidence that even the darkest of the entity or energy would get scared by the spark they carried. They weren't afraid of dying.... wherein ME as an adult.....was unable to keep my eyes open to witness their hanging. My heart was pounding and I tried closing my eyes. Here, spirit didn't even allow me this, whispering slowly in my ears....WATCH. These kids were ready to become martyr and the moment the cords were pulled up lifting them from the ground; there was a divine intervention and an energy field got created between cord and their necks preventing them from dying an untimely death. Then they themselves removed the cords and slowly floated back to ground....

For many this inner child has played a little barrier towards union. Now we can rejoice that it won't be an issue anymore.

For those who have done energetic divorce... well done. Those who still haven't....Plz do. Call up your lost soul fragments, your soul is calling them back.
We all must stay very close and help each other because the more we are helping others in their journey and maintaining the anchoring of light the more our individual journey becomes easy. If you are still dreaming of your Ex then..... they are still there!!! Release them and yourself on all levels.

Many would be jealous of the karmics of our twins. But No.....if you see in 5D they are indeed helping us in this journey. And they are rejoicing and complementing you with each hurdle you have crossed. Bless them for being in your twin's life.
Last time I was shown to use Mirrors as a tool to communicate in this time. You can add hopponopono to it... it will make the mirror work more strong.

How many of you are dreaming of keys????? If you have been shown keys in dreams or in waking moments anywhere....... it's time to unlock the locks.
And I mean.... really all the locks. Real, physical, mental, emotional, virtual....ALL.
Many of my apps on my cellphone were in safety locks. I was compelled to free it today.....πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€And I wondered....what does that mean??? Then a voice came in my head and said, " You need not know everything. Do as directed. You are guided by DIVINE!!!"

End Channel 

MY EXPERIENCE: 
Its a funny synchronicity; i was looking on my feed where facebook lets you view your post from 1,2,3-6 years ago same day and i had written back in 2013 how i wished to truly let go of my ex husband (an affair and many other things broke us apart) and how since him ive experienced other karmic partners that wont leave my mind and i sit wondering why its still "there" when i have my twin right next to me fully manifested in physical form, everything i could ever hope for or to obtain. Yet still cutting those other deep seeded heart strings. Right under that post expressing my past pain i had shared about hopponopono and using that to forgive and let go. Utilizing "mirroring" work. I began my journey 4 years ago and am now coming into full alignment to finally release these things. Put them into complete conclusion. Im ending one book/story and starting a new one. Release The things that have hurt me or made me grow the most. Clarity over how ive abused my own inner divine masculine through multiple car accidents that injured me, particularly my ribs and neck and shoulders and hips and spine and since i found my twin ive been going through different phases of bodily pain and illness, noticing that around the same time periods i was "repeating" these experiences again. Same aches and pains and have still been wondering what its deriving from. This time im able to view this and search deeper for why i keep manifesting this pattern. They are all tied into heart strings, my past relations with men that i still need to release and surrender and my own negative conditioning towards men. Even tho im screaming "ive let it go" it is now time for ritual and affirmation to really concrete it and make it so. That cycle and phase of my life is over, this year is a brand new beginning and i found a 4 leaf clover. (The key) If i wish to move further into it this new journey unlocking the door is what i MUST do, for it leads me to my triune

No comments:

Post a Comment