Friday, September 15, 2017

Invocation/Prayer to Goddess Isis Etc

Empress of the Skies, Heavenly Queen; Beloved Isis, My heart is keen; From darkness and fear to be released; To connect with my power in deepest peace; Bless me, that this may be so; In accordance with Heaven's plan that I grow; Beloved Queen clothe me in your authority and light; I now claim my spiritual birthright

Winged Mother Protects me from the Fiercest Light; Shelters me in cool sanctuary of Her wings in flight; Wraps me in safety of Her compassion and peace; As with trust, the portal of Initiation I reach; I pass through the portal with trust complete; I now successfully attain this feat

In this light beyond time and space; I enter the portal of Divine Light and Grace; I am freed from shackles in this life and that; I release all that would hold me back; I now choose to be free of the past; In the present light of spirit I now bask; In the portal of light beyond all time; Love and light frees me into peace sublime. 

I call to the Blessed Mother of life; Gift me with boldness, courage and love; Help me let go of the past; Help me surrender the ways I have shrunk back from life; To protect and hide parts of me that were hard to deal with; Let me just be with You, without pretense or hiding; Help me grow joyfully and gleefully and be myself in the world; I accept your help, in unconditional love now; Life flows through me full and unique. 

Life flows through me un-obscured; from past hurts I am now cured; I meet my life blossoming anew; My inner light shines bright and true; Isis, Isis Mother of Divine Perfection; Through your Grace I have resurrection. healing comes, healing flows; healing blossoms and it shows; I thank Lady Isis for Her love and light; Her healing gift through spiritual night; Brings me now to the light of this day; and healing blossoms without delay.

Osiris, Master of Love and Peace; Bring my soul the light of relief; Through unconditional love and a heart that is true; I release that which should be returned to you; I surrender all not of unconditional love; To your peaceful heart, pure as the dove; I am free from that which no longer lives; New life and healing you now give; To that which is due burial proper and right; We are all free now to grow with the light: I am free to move on now thanks to you; With unconditional love and compassion too. 

Rising Sun, I AM your Solar Child; I bask in your love free and wild; I am filled with hope endless and free; Your light and love fills all parts of me; The darkness cast away, joy is now born; With the sweetness of this spiritual dawn.

Sublime Isis Dark and Sweet; Through you my hidden self I meet; I honor this self and accept; no longer do i fear, shame or reject; You gift me with my self complete; Sublime Isis Dark and Sweet

Angel Goddess, Wings of White; Help my Angelic soul take flight; I call upon angelic intervention; Align my life with divine perfection; My soul and inner angel are one; In my body integration has begun; Angel Goddess, Wings of Love; You protect me from below and above. 

The Lunar Queen, Lady Isis, Goddess of Night; Help me now to follow the neutral Light; Of the shining Moon in all her flow; I release force and fear, help me let go; Guided by the Crescent Moon; Now I am open to receive great boon

I AM, I AM, I AM
I AM the light Divine, I AM the love Sublime
I AM the peace beyond space and time
I AM, I AM, I AM

 I am Word through this intention. Word I AM Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment