Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Full Moon In Virgo/Scorpio Bringing Shocking GrandMother Ancestral Blessings and Struggles

This Scorpio full moon is really starting out with SHOCK, as expected but hot damn. 


This song is coming up for the theme of today.



Death of a beloved lonely chicken a week ago. Leaving behind one acquired over a month ago who now is struggling with Pasty Butt and its his parents chicken and they arent doing anything about it, we don't know how to help. They just be letting these poor hen's die, with no care in the world because they can't give them eggs. *angry face* Sucks when responsibilities or others are thrust upon us and we have to deal with the fall outs. we wanted to rehome the first one to his mother who has a lot of them, because she was suffering from stress, but Malachi's father wouldn't let her go and that stress killed her, now this one his dad got to try and give it company, is alone and sick...

Then a baby bunny last night 

Now a family member passed at 6:30AM! 

These shifts often come in three's (Holy Trinity 369 Death Life and Rebirth)
 We definitely weren't expecting this

 Malachi brought in a dying baby bunny last night that hes been melancholy about and with news of our lost loved one this mourning i think it came as a message and symbolic Passover with her soul/spirit visiting him before the family found her body this mourning. As we have to be here in Denver and the whole family congregating together in colorado springs waiting for the coroner to come pick up her body and asses the cause. Malachi just found this baby not doing so well by the chicken coop, being snuggled by another baby bunny, not in the nest, and brought it inside so it wouldn't die alone and he slowly passed throughout the night until this morning also. We knew there was no saving the babe, we've had this happen with many baby bunnies in our backyard, but there was something special about this one. I didn't recognize what until this morning. 
 
All we know now is his grandmother was found this morning on the bedroom floor. It seemed she was getting better after a very rough time the past 2 years in and out of the mental hospital, having meds switched around, we don't know if this was possibly suicide or if her heart just gave out like my grandmothers in January. so this came to everyone as a shock. I know what she has been going through on many levels in 2021 I went through it also, and thankfully have recovered, but since then I have had to just watch our elders pass one after the other from various circumstances. 5:55 pm updated that it was not suicide, it was natural causes. She woke up to do her normal routine and went to make the bed, and I'm assuming her heart gave out then and there. 

My body premonitioned such transitions to occur between now and past 2027 but didn't expect them all so suddenly. My Opa (dads side) is not doing so well, has many health complications and last year was given 8 months to live, he's still here but I am waiting for him to go too, and I've come to soften my heart around him since my blow up in 2017 on my entire family. I'm indifferent towards my grandfather on my mother's side because of the treatment my grandmother endured by him during her life and what pushed her into an early grave because of stress outside of having congenital heart failure. I am not involved with him while he goes through elderly struggles and complications since the loss of my grandmother Patricia. I am sullen with the fact that her dying wish was him to give me her car, and he refuses. I have been dealing with so many car problems over the years... and I only have to continue to "suffer" because of his willfulness and selfishness. Aside from that I am at this point, not taking any time for granted that is left with any of them and spending time with them whenever I can get the opportunity! 

I am also grieving for Elsie now with the collective family and on top of her I still am moving through the loss of my own Grandmother last year and Malachi's grandfather in 2021, with this anxiety of the potential of others to follow like Elsies husband Ron with this loss and heartbreak. We don't know how it'll affect him. I keep seeing signs like the license plate pictured... the Turtle is my grandmother's animal totem (favorite animal) and when she is supporting me in the etheric and through the holy spirit... i get these signs and goosebumps and I feel her whispers. This happens with many "ghosts" or 'spirits'. She's been around lately. I asked Malachi's mother what Elsie's favorite animal was and I guess she didn't have one, perhaps Cat's. I keep trying to figure out if it was her who told me they love Flamingoes because SOMEONE does, and everyone I question it's been a no. That likely was a private conversation we had if it was her or whoever the flamingo keeps pressuring me. I like to know because their spirits will often show up as them (like the grandmother in Moana turned into a stingray), they visit in these forms once they have passed to communicate divine messages. In this case, she appeared as a baby bunny. 

Turtle 3 (Trinity)

Who am I? I AM TRINITY... Her CRICKET of consciousness... 
She always encouraged both myself and my Beloved Malachi. Even though I've gone through so much doubt within our relationship and our future together, this family has changed me... his and mine combined since 2016.
Our Lava is for real as corny as this video is it's us and what my grandmother encouraged in our "Sacred Union", and it comes and goes in waves. 


We keep each other from Suicide. 
I won't give up on him. 
He won't give up on me. 
Almost lost my eldest to suicide back in August 2023 
They tried to swallow pills and run away from 'home'
I won't EVER give up on them or let them feel alone 
I will Lava Them FOREVER 

Can't Break Up Now played for me on the radio

Dean Lewis- Waves


(Dean Lewis Trust Me Mate)

 I am healing in relationships and have faith we can all grow deeply together through this. most of them arent all about this psychic, or astrological stuff, they are Christians and Catholics and that's is OKAY. I love them anyway. I also am learning to love myself just as I AM. All that matters is I embody LOVE and bring light into life... 

Going home... is always through my heart regardless of where the journey takes me in my physical vessel and as a voyager. I think her spirit understands me now, and the path that I'm on. It is no different than her own presence and faith which was in Jesus. Mine just universalized into Cosmic love and Christ's Consciousness... and people don't have to understand it. My Ancestors and Elders are still by my side even if they are not physically here. The turtle came to me in the way that the Stingray did to Moana. 



"The spiritual meaning of rabbits is diverse and multifaceted, with roots in ancient mythology and a continued presence in many spiritual practices today. They are symbols of fertility, abundance, intuition, and transformation, and their importance extends beyond the spiritual realm to the natural world. The next time you see a rabbit hopping through a field or nibbling on grass, take a moment to appreciate the spiritual significance of this humble creature and the wisdom it holds." - 


I literally just came across this photo after talking about my Grandmother and Elsie and here they are in Heaven together... hugging. They never met, we haven't gotten to have a "wedding" of any kind... to unify our families. But now they know each other in their own seats next to Jesus. 

Mercury retrograde is doing its last number on us until it leaves and shadows us after the 25th. It disorganized my entire morning and my intuition and the holy spirit kept directing me home.



 
41.1 Collective Pluto Transit
 I have 28.6/44.1 



 The moon is in 28.1 and is a FULL SCORPIO moon (In Siderail Astro it's in Virgo which is our actual sky. Either way I have virgo in Marz (got a photo of a LP and been journeying this aspect of my being for some time now) 

 I have Scorpio Ascending in my Astrology so this transit is affecting me like crazy whether Virgo/Libra/Scorpio.






Check out this blog for all the TEA of this Transit from the Collective by clicking the photo of the Full Pink Moon 
                                                                         





My mind is so scattered and I'm being entirely directed by intuition... i give up on my brain, I'm just surrendering it to the holy spirit as things pop up. 

My being is having a hard time keeping up with the downloads and influx of light codes and not sleeping well and being under the weather i cant orientate myself. I have been Getting lost in buildings that have a lot of mazy corridors, and unfamiliar territory. forgetting what side of the car my gas pump is on because im between two different cars and mixing up my rhythms with them. One has a door that i can't open on the driver's side so i have to open it from the right side and keep forgetting my Subaru doesn't require it so im walking around my car like im a nube trying to unlock it. They both also have the gas pump on opposite sides. I started having this issue right after i saw a video of a new teen driver struggling to park her car correctly to get gas. And I've been doing this 20 years
                                                                                                                  πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ½‍♀️ 

Face palming myself so much im shocked its not imprinted! I keep getting lost and dazed everywhere I'm going! Like a disoriented bee because this is what the holy spirit keeps doing. 


 I got news while trying to find the location of a client i picked up having had one turn me away this week already because she’s still sick (Same thing I likely have) and no one communicated with her (i don’t have these clients private numbers im a 3rd party.) Took an hour to figure out my GPS had me on the opposite side of the street than i needed to be- Waze the GPS i had didn't take me originally to the correct address! I have 3 (google and Apple then waze) and i had to try three different ones before i got the right coordinates- which was a HIDDEN ROAD i missed the first round! 

 I am glad i refused to take my table out my intuition said ‘find it first’ because before i had gotten lost with my client vicki, had to drag it 3x up stairs of different homes just to return to my car! This is my other Brookdale client. The guy i was going to i didnt even know was at another one or that there was another! I laugh that his room number is 118 because reversed (811) is Malachi and my's "sacred union ceremony anniversary date". This client whos now in rehab and i havent seen in a few weeks- she transferred to a different one after this encounter and I forever saw her there after this one instance trying to find her daughter's house in Denver (but me and denver don't often mix well). Vicki is now in rehab and I share about her in a blog i wrote yesterday, but this new guy named William was in a Brooksdale and i was taken to some rando apartment! 

Tables arent Light by any means so ive learned my lesson via vicki and other clients that taking it out before finding the house or door of which i should be Will have me struggling more than anything. This is also why i want to QUIT mobile or stop taking any new clients because im fried - i have clients got stuff going on and not even aware im showing up. i drive to Greely, Westminster, Denver and wherever just for them to cancel their appointment with me at the door.  I at least get paid for travel but The rest of my time is just wasted. I prefer the spa where i don’t put out any effort and i get paid when they cancel. I don’t make $85-$117.50 but damn I dont have to struggle with as much traffic and heavy labor. Id rather go to the gym with my beloved and my kid. 

 Malachi's mother called me to give me news of his Grandmothers passing (hoping I was with him at that moment) while i was about to leave my car to get to this guy. It was Not good news and probably the pressure on me today directed me to SAY NO beyond what was prioritized yesterday. I now had to go give him this news and was debating whether i should tell him on the phone right away or wait until after we ate lunch but i didn't really get a choice. After this client canceled i called him to unload about the drama that just unfolded and asked him if he wanted the news that his Mother gave me when i get home or then and there and he told me just to tell him. So i did and i broke down, literally the second i got done telling him he said his brother Michael was calling and I told him yeah go talk to him, he is probably calling to tell you now which I wanted to do first. 

They asked me directly if i could cover this other senior living center in Denver after i ignored the group chat seeking a therapist. My sacral response was a HELL NO I DON'T WANNA!!! I responded accordingly to it LOL. I need the money but I'm too fried, I have to listen to my body telling me to rest and write in my blog this week during my downtime. 

Then a personal client i usually have on Wednesday wanted me to come today and i said no i just can't. I was already running late to my one Lakewood client this morning. I had William after that and By the time i found him i was ready to bail and just GO HOME with the pressure on me, I managed to gather myself and get to him- just to be turned away because he is getting injected today for arthritis in his neck- ive had this done so i know the process having my own the past year… he didn’t even know that someone set him up with a massage and this keeps happening with elder clients that I have because I have other people arranging it for them.  As the aggravating the whole process was, i was relieved he turned me away because I was in no energy to exchange love, it was time to grieve and hold space for all those also struggling today. I am doing that through this blog and sharing memories online. 

I did some light language art this past couple of days. And I really like how this one came out like the Sacrum and Spine and burst into chakra's or energy centers and then the energy at first showed how it can be when its Open and receptive, and the second photo is of when you add a little Chaos. I feel this is whats happening with this full moon. We are waving in and out of the two. 



The 27th Gene Key moves from the Shadow of Selfishness
to the Siddhi of Selflessness and it is the Way of Altruism


There’s a huge global movement towards sustainability, towards a way of life that’s rooted in higher values and ethics. Even in the cut-throat world of business, the ultimate domain of selfishness, the idea of social responsibility is flowing everywhere. 
A new dawn is approaching for humanity, and the 27th Gift is at the heart of the matter. 


We all need to get on this wave and ride it.
We all need to find our higher purpose. We need to locate its vibration inside us and let it radiate within the cells of our being. We need to let it flow into all our relationships, and then into our work and our actions. We’ll instantly begin to prosper. 
Giving releases the currents of healing. It heals us, and it heals the whole. Giving of ourselves out of the joy of our own heart, out of the generosity of our inner being – that’s true power. That’s what will move mountains. 
Make no mistake about the power of this Gene Key, it will transform our world.
-Richard Rudd The Sun Pulse 4/23/2024



There are days when I feel like I can't catch my breath.
There are days when I struggle to get out of bed.
There are days when all I want to do is π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘› π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘‘π‘’.
But I don't fall down that rabbit hole
because I have little eyes and little hands waiting for me.
I have someone who depends on me.
I have someone who looks to me for guidance.
I have someone who seeks me for comfort.
That doesn't mean that I suppress my feelings.
That doesn't mean my emotions disappear.
But it gives me the conviction and determination π‘‘π‘œ 𝑔𝑒𝑑 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘”β„Ž 𝑖𝑑.
I struggle.
Yet I keep putting one foot in front of the other, no matter what life throws my way.
I navigate life's hardships while guiding my child through her own.
Because motherhood shows us π‘€β„Žπ‘œ 𝑀𝑒 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’.
It allows us to discover an inner strength that we didn't know existed.
We are brave.
We are strong.
We are capable.
We are survivors.
𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’Žπ’π’•π’‰π’†π’“π’”.
Written by: Surviving Mom Blog with Randi Latzman 
Artwork by: angelica.ch.r

In a mother's womb were two babies. One asked the other: "Do you believe in life after delivery?" The other replies, "why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later. “Nonsense," says the other. "There is no life after delivery. What would that life be?" “I don't know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. “The other says "This is absurd! Walking is impossible. And eat with our mouths? Ridiculous. The umbilical cord supplies nutrition. Life after delivery is to be excluded. The umbilical cord is too short." “I think there is something and maybe it's different than it is here." the other replies, "No one has ever come back from there. Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery it is nothing but darkness and anxiety and it takes us nowhere." “Well, I don't know," says the other, "but certainly we will see mother and she will take care of us." “Mother??" You believe in mother? Where is she now? “She is all around us. It is in her that we live. Without her there would not be this world." “I don't see her, so it's only logical that she doesn't exist." To which the other replied, "sometimes when you're in silence you can hear her, you can perceive her." I believe there is a reality after delivery and we are here to prepare ourselves for that reality.... ==== I don’t have the source of this text.

Dearest friends and family, 
It is heavy hearts we would share the passing of our Mother Elsie May McAninch this morning. She was the epitome of a strong faith in our Heavenly Father. Loving and selfless wife to our father Ronald. Please pray for strength for us in these difficult days. We love you, Mom. See you soon.
-Malachi's Step Father-
 

2 Timothy 4:7-8 KJV
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Has not sunk in yet that she’s gone. She was my mom for 24 years when I’ve been so far from my mom.  Those beautiful blue eyes and dimples just lit up the room… especially if she had a glass of wine and told a joke 😊. She did absolutely everything with commitment and love for God. And managed to take care of everyone from her husband to the church and members to her family and friends and anyone else that she could help. I know God needed her home but dang it has left a hole down here!  I love you Elsie.  God Speed.
-Malachi's Mother-

Dedicated to my Grandmother personally, Elsie and all other Mothers as we quickly approach the Month we celebrate each and every one of us. 

These two will be GREATLY missed and deeply remembered and celebrated during this time every year. 

Blog written 4/23/2024 Transmissions with MagiKula Kymberly K3 Avatar for The Holy Trinity Of Magdalene Service

No comments:

Post a Comment